23.11.12

Day of Thanks!

It may seem obvious to say, but I will say it regardless: I am eternally grateful everyday for the many blessings in my life. Honestly, I do not know how to express in words the gratitude and warmth my heart feels day in and day out. With Thanksgiving come and gone I still want to express my thanks for everyone who has touched my life and my love for everyone in this world, whether I have had the privilege to meet you personally or not.

I am thankful for my family, my friends, the Byron's for inviting us to join their family this year, my opportunities, my strengths, my faith, my hope, my other blessings that I do not have room to mention!, and above all, my God.

I hope your day was filled with overwhelming love and blessings and many, many, many thanks. May you continue to be share in these many gifts on high for the rest of your days, and for many Thanksgivings to come!

Trying very hard (unsuccessfully!) to run to my spot before the self timer runs out. But we finally got it on the 3rd time!
Many thanks for these two girls (and one boy!) in my life. I love you so much mom & sis!

No comments:

Post a Comment