13.9.12

Thursday's moodboard & the importance of inspirational imagery

Inspirational/mood boards are very important to what I do and how my design process works. I gather all my visual inspiration within Pinterest (check me out here) and scattered design folders, and through this I am able to visually represent my personal style to others and, most importantly, clients. These boards also help me organize my stylistic direction on any given project and provide a base color palette for me to work off of.

I highly encourage creating your own folders (or boards) of all compelling imagery you find and reflecting back on it every once in awhile. Not only for yourself but for those you wish to showcase your personal and artistic style to.

Enjoy the beautiful linear qualities of this week's board and the refreshing color palette. Have a relaxing and cool weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment