4.9.12

Friday Date Night

I know, I know, I have been an AWFUL blogger lately and I apologize! But it has been some exciting times around here and now I'm back! First, classes began again, and I am looking forward to sharing my newest design projects with you. Secondly, the visual communication students and I all traveled down to Dallas, TX to visit studios and the famous Dallas Arts District (photos and stories to follow soon). And lastly, I have been neglecting almost everything because I've had a few dates with the most wonderful boy (I must make sure he doesn't mind that I am sharing this!).

Anyways, we had a date night this past Friday where we had a great dinner at the Pachinko Parlor sushi bar in OKC and our first pumpkin spice lattes of the season and cupcakes at my favorite coffee shop, Cuppies & Joe, all before heading to The Speakeasy. It really was the best date ever! Thanks for that, Austin!



No comments:

Post a Comment