28.9.12


After printing off this recipe weeks ago I finally found the time (and willpower) to make some kale chips (read: baked kale) this past weekend. And let me tell you, they turned out amazing! I think the best part of this recipe, however, is just how easy it is. And as a busy college student I am immediately attracted to any recipes under 5 ingredients. Well look here, this one is only three! I hope you enjoy these as much as I did.


[ 1. pre-baked 2. post-baked ]

 

 

Baked Kale Chips

INGREDIENTS

1 bunch kale
1 T olive oil

1 t seasoned salt
 

 

DIRECTIONS
1. Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a non-insulated cookie sheet with parchment paper.

2. Using a knife, carefully remove the kale leaves from the thick stems and tear into bite size pieces. Wash and thoroughly dry kale. Drizzle pieces with olive oil and sprinkle with seasoning salt.

3. Bake until the edges brown but are not burnt, 10 to 15 minutes (really watch the kale here because they burn very easily!).

 

Happy baking!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment