Best served warm or fresh from the refridgerator - that way it takes like pure cookie dough. Happy baking!
Deep-Dish Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie
- 2 cans white beans or garbanzos (drained and rinsed) (500g total, once drained)
- 1 cup quick oats (or certified-gf quick oats)
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 3 tbsp oil (canola, veg, or coconut)
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 and 1/2 cups brown sugar (I use half calorie-free sweetener and half brown sugar)
- 1 cup chocolate chips
Blend everything (except the chips) very well in a good food processor (not a blender). Mix in chips, and pour into an oiled pan (a 10" springform pan or a smaller pan if you want a really deep-dish pie.)
Cook at 350F for around 35-40 minutes. Let stand at least 10 minutes before removing from the pan.
(original source here)