4.4.12

Guinness factory tour! (Dublin, Ireland)

On our first night in Dublin, Ireland there was only one thing we really wanted to do (and by 'we' I mean the boys), and as cliche as it may be, we went on a tour of the famous "Guinness" factory. Needless to say, the place was very incredible! The seven stories of Guinness merchandise, history, and memorabila are impressive by themselves but there is also a tap station where you can learn to "pour the perfect pint" and a sky bar up above the Dublin's skyline.

So I learned to correctly pour Guinness and even got a genuine certificate from my teacher, which is now hanging on my fridge back in Oklahoma. Although I am not much of a beer coneisuer (at all), I can not believe I am saying that I love Guinness. I debated whether or not to say this on the internet, but I am of drinking age and I am here to share all my lovely experience with you, Guinness Dublin tour included. I hope you enjoy this as much as I did!

(above: learning to pour correctly | below: earning my certificate! I hope my mum is proud :) )

No comments:

Post a Comment