18.4.12

21

Yesterday was my very special 21st birthday, and I couldn't ask for a better day. My mother and I went to the new "Whole Foods" in OK to buy some gluten free treats and groceries and even bought a half dozen gluten free cupcakes at a near bakery. They were delicious!

We then had a fine lunch in OKC where I ordered my first, legal glass of wine. It's funny how you look forward to this moment for so long and then it comes and goes so easily, but it was very exciting, let me tell you!

I ended the day with a wonderful family dinner and then going out with friends. And I was even surprised with macaroons at my work this afternoon!

I got to spend my time with all the people I love in my life and was very touched to have so many special wishes sent my way. Thank you to everyone for making this day perfect.







No comments:

Post a Comment