19.3.12

Past Adventures; Italy 2010

Having been in England for almost 3 months now, it has given me a chance to really explore this new place and time to reflect on the past cities and cultures I have had the privilege to experience. I had the amazing opportunity to visit Italy two summers ago, also on a study abroad journey. My time abroad was shorter (one month) and slightly more touristy since we traveled to over 6 cities in those four short weeks. Yet the outcome remains that I am blown away by the differing cultures and landscapes. I realized I have never shared my first study abroad experience here, and now seems as appropriate a time as any. Here are a few photos from the beautiful Italy that continually remind me of the opportunities and adventures that await me. I cannot wait.



1. View from my hotel in Rome 2. Dome of the Pantheon 3. Colosseum interior

No comments:

Post a Comment